Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I am the biggest loser in the United States and here is my To Do list for today:

1) Take a shower

I haven't showered in a week. No joke, like one whole week. Probably last Wednesday when I started blogging was the last time soap touched my body. I ran into someone yesterday, and when they were in close proximity to my smell the conversation ended and they walked away.

2) Shave

Are we still doing that no shave thing for men's health? Was that just November or is that like a regular thing now? When someone asks me why I look like Walter White hiding in a cabin can I just say it is for men's health?

2) Find my car

My car has been missing for quite some time now.  It is either stolen or a victim of that ridiculous street cleaning schedule.

3) Write a blog post

Blogging is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I still can't figure out how to use a comma or when it is appropriate for swear words.

That is it.

Ok, time to get started.

Oh wait, it's already 4pm and dark out.

I guess all this stuff will have to wait until tomorrow.


You can follow me on twitter @thedavewise


No comments:

Post a Comment