Wednesday, December 4, 2013

E-cigs are taking over Hollywood and I feel cool when I smoke them

Have you seen all the commercials lately about electronic cigarettes?

Steven Dorff and Jenny McCarthy are now pushing these awesome toys in new ads claiming to "Get your life back."

Do you know how long ago it was that a celebrity would endorse a tobacco product?  That's some 1950's shit right there.  They look so cool hanging out in trendy places smoking their e-cigs and god has it worked on me.  You can literally smoke them anywhere and no one will know.  They produce no smell or smoke and the person next to you would have no idea you are smoking one.  I know from experience. The friday after thanksgiving I spent all night watching TV with my mom.  All night I was toking on that thing getting a buzz and I felt so cool.  Granted it was friday night and I was watching TV with my mom, but you get what I am saying.


You can follow me on twitter @thedavewise

No comments:

Post a Comment