Monday, December 9, 2013

Boston College and USC played basketball last night and all I can think about is that time my roommate had sex with Casey Jenner

So Boston College and USC men's basketball played a game last night.

The new head coach at USC is that guy from dunk city. They are currently 5-0 at home and trying to get back to the big time.

BC was picked by ESPN the magazine as an upset alert going into the season.  

Anyway, USC won something to something.

But that is not the point of this blog.

My roommate freshman year of college used to have sex with Casey Jenner.

Casey in the daughter of Bruce Jenner, but is not featured at all in the TV show. She is a legit smoke. Her and I attended Boston College together.

My roommate freshman year was on the BC basketball team.  He was almost seven feet tall and had an And 1 tattoo on his arm.  He could barely fit on the bed and his alarm would go off every morning for practice at 6am.  He would never get up and I would yell his name to turn off the alarm.

Anyway, Casey Jenner was a junior at the time and lived off campus. Her and my roommate dated that year.

I had this hot box set up under my bed that I created with rack raisers and sheets.  I would sit under my bed for hours smoking pot and you couldn't smell anything in the hallway.

One night I had fallen asleep in there and my roommate and Casey came home.  They had no idea I was under there. I woke up to them talking and I didn't feel like coming out of the cave.  They proceeded to hook up and gradually have sex.

It was too late to mention I was in the room, so I stayed silent.   I couldn't resist all the sounds I was hearing and I needed a visual. I peeked my head out and watched was the greatest vision these eyes have ever scene.

I felt like Rudy's dad seeing Notre Dame stadium.

Eventually they left the room and I was able to escape my cell.


You can follow me on twitter @thedavewise









No comments:

Post a Comment