Saturday, December 7, 2013

Breaking News: Ja Rule is gay

What is this, a center for ants?

Our pets heads are falling off!!!

No Ja Rule. You are not gay. This is just a phase.

If you haven't heard, Ja Rule is now gay with the man he shared a cell with in prison.

I would give you a list of all the hit songs Ja Rule has had, but if you don't already know them off the top of your head then we are not friends. I have too many friends anyway. Well, not in real life, but on facebook.

Anyway, the lyrics of Ja Rule basically taught me how to talk to a woman and is why I am the charming man I am today.

Please Ja Rule, sing songs about the ladies, not the guys.

You and Andy Dufrene just got really close in that cell and now you are confused.

This just a phase Ja Rule. This is just a phase.


You can follow me on twitter @thedavewise




No comments:

Post a Comment